Live Video Streaming in San Diego
Live Video Streaming is becoming more and more popular with the advent of platforms like Facebook live and YouTube streaming. No longer do you have to film a show and wait for it to be edited. Now you can easily and instantly get your message out to your tribe and even chat with them in real-time! This is a great strategy to promote your product or services.
Our live video streaming services feature the ability to instantly replace the green screen background with a background of your choice. You can even superimpose movies, pictures, your website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and discuss the content on them from your iPhone. We can even bring our equipment out to your event and stream it live to the world. Whether you want to produce a one-time web-cast, a talk show or a web series, CinemaViva can help you with the right tools and over 15 years of experience in the video production industry.
Tell your unique story and vision to the world! Live Streaming is well suited for any artist, coach, actor, inventor or entrepreneur to discuss their latest ventures.
LIVE STREAMING CAPABILITIES:
- Live stream to Facebook OR YouTube and share with your friends
- Engage your tribe by discussing your latest creative venture or promote your product or service
- Guests can either come to the studio or remotely via Skype, Messenger or Zoom
- Present your own movies, art, pictures, apps or websites to the audience
- Chat with viewers in real time using Facebook Live
- Host your own talk show and share your message to the world
- Connect your cameras to our system via HDMI or SDI
What’s your story?
There are tons of creative and interesting people in San Diego! If you’ve got a story to tell, get in touch with us!
Who can benefit from live streaming?
- Entrepreneurs – Give us a demonstration of your product or service. Bring a powerpoint presentation, show us your website or even your app!
- Coaches – Talk about your passion for helping people and transforming lives.
- Filmmakers and actors who are ready to talk about their film can show trailers, behind the scenes pictures or even engage with fans while sharing their whole movie.
- Musicians – Bring your instruments and jam! Give your fans a special show through the internet.
VIDEO STREAMING EQUIPMENT
Our equipment is high tech and portable. We can connect up to three 4K cameras to our MacPro laptop and switch between them and other media sources. As long as we have a fast wireless connection, we can reliably stream up to 4 hours using Facebook live. Our studio has wireless speeds up to 390Mbps up and down which is more than enough bandwidth for a standard 720p 30fps live stream. A technical director is on duty to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- 2 Panasonic GH5 cameras
- 2 Blackmagic Ultrastudio mini converters with SDI or HDMI input
- Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle
- Wirecast Studio
- Macbook Pro Laptop
- Zoom H6 Audio Recorder
- 6 LED light kit
About our Hosts
Based out in San Diego, California, Horacio Jones is a driven and passionate classical guitarist, filmmaker and actor. Horacio first approached his beloved 6-string instrument at age 13: it didn’t take long for guitar playing to become a serious affair, defining his life and education. After college he purchased filmmaking equipment and moved out to California to follow his dreams. Recently he has moved to the other side of the camera and started acting in short films and commercials.
Molly Lavik – Confessions of Impact Entrepreneurs
Molly remotes in from Redondo Beach every Sunday at 2pm for her show featuring entrepreneurs that are making a difference in the world. She is also the founder of Mentor InSight which is a consulting and media company that is dedicated to empowering access to success by providing the knowledge you need to super achieve via forums, panels and events.